Gretel over at http://buildingwingsanddreams.wordpress.com kindly nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award! I’m very touched! Thank you, Gretel!
Here are my nominations:
7 Things About Me:
- I really enjoy talking about politics – but not arguing about politics. I love having deep conversations with people about how to make things better, rather than just complaining about the current state of affairs.
- After having traveled so much, I get complacent about being home. Often I fail to see the beauty in everyday life. It’s something that I have to work at every single day.
- I very often forget how old I am and have to do the math to figure it out!
- I really like making lists, but I never use them.
- I love dogs. A lot. I will stop strangers and compliment them on their cute dogs.
- I recently was working on a local political campaign where the other candidate got really nasty with mine. I stole two of his yard signs (that were on public property) and felt like such a badass.
- I really believe in the idea of “Fake it until you make it”. I have often taken jobs or classes that I thought I couldn’t do and just pretended until I could.